Quality service since 1990.Your one stop party shop.We do the work, you have the
A-BnC Parties and More, Inc.
A-BnC Parties and More, Inc.Buffalo Grove, ILJudy Yublosky, President
Phone: (847) 634-6535
Fax: (847) 634-6453E-mail: Judy@AbncParties.com
© Copyright 2007-12
All Rights reserved.
18 to 24 Months before event *
· Receive date and estimate number of guests
· Reserve location of party - Ask Judy for a recommendation
· Reserve DJ/Band - Ask Judy for a recommendation
· Make an appointment with Judy to reserve your date
· Reserve Photographer and Videographer - Ask Judy for a recommendation
* When you have completed this list you can relax until six months before your date.
6 Months Before Event
· Order invitations from Judy
· Decide on theme and color scheme of party; meet with Judy to discuss centerpieces
· Think about gifts to give guests - Judy has a wide array of products to show you
· Speak with florist about flowers for bemah - Ask Judy for a recommendation or she
can supply a beautiful Bemah Basket for a "Mitzvah" donation.
3 Months Before Event
· Pick up invitations and other custom items
· Have invitations addressed - Judy can 'computer' calligraphy envelopes for you
· Order gifts, party favors, prizes, etc. for guests from Judy
· Start shopping for those "special" outfits and shoes
2 Months Before Event
· Meet with function facility event coordinator to discuss details - Judy can help!
· Select hotel accommodations for out of town guests
· Make appointments with hairdresser, manicurist and makeup specialist
7 Weeks Before Event
· Mail invitations
1 Month to 6 Weeks Before Event
· Make a list of special musical selections for DJ
· Discuss preferences with photographer and videographer
· Order gifts or gift baskets for out of town guests from Judy
· Order bemah basket(s) from Judy
· Discuss with Judy options for Sign In Board or Book
· Have final alterations done on those special outfits
· Have hair and makeup done as you will for the special day
2 Weeks Before Event
· Make seating arrangements
· Give Judy your final count of centerpieces
· Give list to calligrapher for placecards - Ask Judy for a recommendation or she
can supply the computer calligraphy for you.
· Prepare toasts and write speeches
· Pick up outfits, try on for final fitting, and break in new shoes
1 Week Before Event *
· Give final count to facility event coordinator
· Call DJ to confirm music selections and his role as MC
· Confirm flower delivery
· Give layout of centerpiece placement to Judy
· Call photographer and videographer to finalize instructions
· Pick up placecards from calligrapher
*Only one week remains, keep calm and checking list items so everything goes smoothly!
1 Day Before Event
· Alphabetize place cards, gather favors and prizes and deliver to function facility
· Make checks ready to pay bills and tips for your special day
· Deliver gifts (or have gift baskets delivered) to guest hotel rooms
· As difficult as it may be, go to sleep early!
The Big Day Is Finally Here!!!!
· Relax in a warm bubble bath
· Go to the hairdresser, manicurist and makeup specialist
· Allow at least one hour to dress
· Remember matches or lighter for candle lighting
· Bring your checkbook and money
HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!
To Top of Page